Council adopted the recommendation at the 26 July Ordinary Council Meeting to add Water Availability Charge for Non Residential Users.
The following was resolved at the Council Meeting:
133/17 Resolved that Council adopt the for public display the following new water charges:
- Water equalisation charge of $190.73 for non-residential 20 mm connections.
- Water equalisation charge of $126.37 for non-residential 25 mm connections.
- Water equalisation charge of $12.22 for non-residential 32 mm connections.
Public notice is given of Council’s intention to adopt the above charges following consideration of any submissions received.
The Report that went to the Ordinary Council Meeting for “Correction to Water Availability Charges for Non Residential Users” is on public display at the following locations:
- Tenterfield Council Chambers
- Tenterfield Library
- Drake Village Resource Centre
- Legume Post Office
- Urbenville Post Office
- Liston Community Hall
- Deepwater Post Office
- Torrington Library
- Mingoola Community Hall
- Mingoola Rural Traders
- Wallangarra Post Office/General Store
Submissions concerning the above will be received until 4 pm on Tuesday, 29 August 2017. All Submissions are to be addressed to: The Chief Executive, PO Box 214, Tenterfield NSW 2372 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org