Planning on Holding a Fun Run - Bike Rides - Motorcross Events etc.

If you are planning on holding a fun run, cycling event, trail bike ride, rally or walkathon, the approval of Council (through the Local Traffic Committee) is necessary as well as possibly the Roads and Maritime Service and the Police. In order to allow sufficient time to process these requests, applicants are requested to lodge their applications at least 3 months prior to the scheduled date. Contact the Office of the Chief Operating Officer on (02) 6736 6001 for further information.

If the event requires use of a Council Park, Oval or Reserve you will need to complete an application form for an event at a council park, oval or reserve and supply Council with a current copy of your Public Liability Insurance that lists Council as an interested party. Contact the Office of the Chief Corporate Officer on (02) 6736 6002 for further information.