Leave your impression on our heritage!
The Friends of the Sir Henry Parkes Memorial School of Arts, Tenterfield, is a public advocacy the the Tenterfield Shool of Arts with the following objectives:
- To support the Sir Henry Parkes Memorial School of Arts, Tenterfield, in interpreting history and communicating the history, heritage, cultures and environment of the complex, it's fabric and it's people.
- While maintaining the autonomy of the Friends, to work in partnership with the National Trust (NSW) and the School of Arts Management Board and to act as a public advocate for it, promoting awareness of the role of the museum and theatre as a local and national institution.
- To work with the National Trust (NSW) and the Management Board in programs of fundraising for the mutual benefit of the complex.
- To expand membership of the Friends as a focus based organisation and thereby maximise the role of the Friends in establishing a close relationship between the community and the School of Arts.
- To provide benefits and advantages for members of the4 Friends including the arrangement of preferential access to the facilities, programs and services provided by the museum and theatre.
- To carry out the above objects in accordance with the spirit of commitment to being ambassadors for the School of Arts and fostering community support.
- Harry Bolton
- Phone: 02 6736 6100
- Fax: 02 6736 1010
Application Form (PDF 319KB)