Local Government is obligated to:
- Achieve continuous improvements;
- Meet defined performance outcomes;
- Explore potential partnerships with adjoining Councils;
- Proved accessible services for those who the services are intended for;
- Report regularly to the community on its achievements.
It is Tenterfield Shire Council's policy to address the matter of risk management in a systematic manner to maximise the use of its resources to the overall benefit of the community and minimise in a cost effective manner the potential for loss, damage and injury, whilst satisfying legal obligations.
Risk Management - Continuous Improvement Plan (PDF) (476.87 KB)