Phone: 02 6736 6002 Email: email@example.com
The main duties performed by this section include:
The assessment and issuing of Development Applications, Construction Certificates, Complying Development Applications, Section 68 Applications and other various forms of proposals submitted to Council;
- Inspecting all stages of buildings under construction;
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance in relation to breaches of legislation, which may include illegal building work, pollution and food shop issues.
- Planning and Development
- Town Planning
- Building and Development
Council has a number of Guidelines and general information in relation to planning, building and subdividing in the Tenterfield Shire, which can be found here. Persons wishing to enquire about particular historic information in relation to an approval or property are requested to contact Council to arrange an appointment, or alternatively complete the “Request for Property/Building Information” form.
- Chief Corporate Officer (Ms Kylie Smith)
- Manager Planning & Development Services (Ms Tamai Davidson)
- Health & Building Surveyor (Jamie Murphy)
- Health & Building Surveyor (Vacant)
- Planning & Building Administration Officer (Ms Jenni Pentland)
- Administration Officer (Mrs Jodie Condrick)